Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 4

I have discovered some muscles used in jogging that are NOT used in walking. The area just outside my hip, where my thigh and hip meet, is soooooo sore and last night while I was jogging it was burning. As well as my calves. Now this morning my both my calves and that hip area hurt. I will say this much though, working out has definitely made me sleep better. I have always been a night owl because I have trouble falling asleep. It could 2 or later before I can really go to sleep. Of course then I would sleep the day away, not getting up until 10 or 11 am. I have found it much easier to fall asleep between 10:30 and 11:30 pm lately.

I will be packing this afternoon to leave for the weekend. I have to remember to take my scale with me because we won't be back until Sunday afternoon and I certainly don't want to be late in turning in my weight! LOL My grandma's scale is about 30 years old! Seriously...no joke! And it doesn't show an accurate weight. No risking that!

Wanted to throw in here also: Someone sent out a video in our daily emails that showed how to do the side one handed pushup. It was SUCH a help! I was totally not doing it right. So thanks so much to that person! Sorry, I clearly did not pay attention as to which person it came from!

Hope everyone's day is going great. Be back after the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are able to get to bed earlier! I agree that video was GREAT! I was doing them ALL wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to keep on working hard while you are out of town!! Looking forward to weigh in day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on those "new" muscles found! I did perfectly fine with the walking but the little bit of jogging found new muscles. I didn't expect that. It gets so much easier though.

    I agree too, the video was good. Going out of town is tough, I hope you did well. Plan, plan, plan. :-)

    ReplyDelete